Monday, May 14, 2012

Bag & Jewelry Box | Sophie Paris


        For attending the catalog launching of Sophie Paris here in my location and being one of the models who’ve modeled their brand new bags, the owner gave me a bag and a jewelry box in exchange. Amazing right? She’s so kind.


The bag’s codename is SAS Bag Besayes. It is a two-toned brown calf leather satchel. I’m gonna use it as my school bag since I’m still a student. It looks so durable yet sophisticated or should I say, SOPHIEsticated.


And the jewelry box’s codename is Box Fifi Jewelry. It’s a purple leather jewelry box with a built-in mirror inside. It has several compartments for rings, bracelets and necklaces. It’s good that it has a built-in mirror so that whenever you want to try on your jewelries or even your funky accessories, you can see yourself with the built-in mirror. The other models only received a bag. The owner is not that biased. Ssshh! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment