Friday, May 11, 2012

Bohol is Love | Travel 101


            BOHOL is LOVE! <3 I fell in-love with Bohol. This is such a great place with great people. This is the view outside our hotel room. We’ve checked in at Bohol Plaza Resort. I hope I have this amazing view outside my room too.





          It’s my first time to go there. The place is so preserved. From the Man-made Forest, Tarsier Conservation Center, Bohol Coco Farm to the Loboc Riverwatch Floating Resto, Panglao Island and of course, the Chocolate Hills. Our tour guide said that the Man-made forest is the small Baguio of Bohol and the Panglao Island is the small Boracay of Bohol. I agree with that because Panglao Island is just so awesome. White sand and clear water.




The Shiphaus in Bohol!


The lovely Panglao Island! The sunburn is so worth it! <3



Me and my college friends!


Bohol is the City of Friendship. And yes this is so true!

2 comments:

  1. This _th blog I've read about bohol... This makes me more excited to go there and see for myself. seen a lot of photos and really nice places...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll fall inlove with that place. Try to go to the Panglao Island :) Looks like the Boracay <3

      Delete