Saturday, May 19, 2012

Brightening Eye Roll-On | Garnier


        How to get rid of those dark circles around your eyes? Try the Brightening Eye Roll-On from Garnier. It can brighten up your eye area for a couple of weeks of constantly using it. I use this whenever my eyes are tired. As I massage the metal roller around my eyes, it soothes and relaxes the eye area as it feels cool and comforted. It also has Pro-vitamin B5 that keeps the eye area hydrated and refreshed.


The cooling effect when you apply it on is great. Make sure that you store this in a cool dry place for it to retain its cooling effect.

2 comments:

  1. oww ,biglang napa ow ako dito. dark circles on my eyes are my big problem.will check this out .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. You should try those :) Very relaxing <3

    ReplyDelete