Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello Cebu | Travel 101


       I choose Philippines! I will make sure that I’ll visit all the tourist spots here in the Philippines first before I’ll travel out of the country, especially in Paris! <3 So, this is me in the waiting area of Cebu Port waiting for our boarding in the Superferry 12.


        Cebu is indeed, a historical place. From the Magellan’s Cross, Mactan Shrine to the Cebu Heritage Monument. It’s good to have something to look at to preserve some events in our history for the next generations to see.




@ Taoist Temple


@ Mactan Shrine


      This is me together with my college friends. We’ve checked in at Crown Regency Mactan for about two days.



@ Crown Regency Mactan Cebu


I HEART CEBU! <3

2 comments:

  1. I've been to Cebu many times and I always loved the place...:D

    ReplyDelete