Thursday, May 10, 2012

Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips #4 | Etude House


This is my very first Etude House product. Yey! And now I’m officially a pink card holder. Anyway, this is Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips #4. I loved it soooo much! Obviously, it has a tangerine scent and flavor. Plus the packaging is so cute! :D


         Lately, I’ve been searching for a lipstick with an orange shade. And I saw this product on the website of Etude House Philippines. I’ve traveled 2 hours and 45 minutes just to go to their Etude House SM Pampanga branch which is the nearest to my location. It’s all worth it. Hooray for Etude House! <3

4 comments:

  1. this looks really nice! which was the price?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been planning to visit Etude House to buy some of their nail color products. Thanks for sharing about Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips! :) I'll include that in my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely a must have! :)

    ReplyDelete