Saturday, May 19, 2012

Modiste Bag | Sophie Martin Paris


      This is Modiste Bag from Sophie Martin Paris. This is a free gift if you’re a member of Sophie Paris. 


       This is a cute pink pouch that can be used as a travelling bag or an organizer. As you can see, it has three different compartments. I’m using it as an organizer of my Sophie Paris products.

Lipstick:
Koshize Sugary Pink
Koshize Glittery Pink
Koshize Red Connection
J’adore Summer Pink
J’adore Mango Peach
Kluge Candy Peach

Koshize Eye Liner
Strawberry Milkshake Lip Balm
Cherry & Orange Peel-off Mask
Cleansing Milk

Cosmetics Princess it is!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just want to ask if I can order directly to you? I'm interested with the Koshize lipsticks. You can text me at 09051691373 or just email me at kamille.sayang@yahoo.com :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) Oh sure :) PM me on my fb account then :)http://www.facebook.com/MyNameIsChelz :)

    ReplyDelete