Sunday, May 13, 2012

Without Music, Life Would Be A Mistake | Music Lover


Music is a big part of my life. ¯ I play music when I woke up every morning so I’ll be in the mood to get up from my cozy bed. I play music when I’m taking a bath and singing like it’s my concert and even when I do some household chores. I like singing at the top of my lungs like there’s no tomorrow and dancing with it like I’m in a music video. Yes, this is me. And most people didn’t know this.


There will always be a song to match your mood like if you will never love anything more than music. Whenever I’m sad, music is my number one companion. I play sad songs to make me feel sadder than I was. :D


This is one of the pages from my 4th scrapbook, a proof that I’m a music lover. I love music either singing with its beat or simply by listening. I don’t know what I’d do without music. Sometimes it’s the only thing that gets me through. 


I do have a Last Song Syndrome. Though sometimes, the last song that stuck on my mind are the ones I hate the most. Hell yeah. I hate it when people say “that’s an old song”. I’m just there like, “Oh sorry, I didn’t know that music had an expiration date”. Pfft! 

No comments:

Post a Comment