Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Scrapbooking | Hobby


          Pictures don’t last forever, but memories do. But it’s easier to remember a moment when you have something to look at. So I’m into scrapbooking to treasure some moments in my life. It’s like a personal notebook where you can paste some pictures, clippings and so many other things to preserve some memories. Scrapbooking is the art of creatively combining photos, memorabilia and journals in a scrapbook-style album. I really enjoy making scrapbooks once in a while. This is one of my scrapbooks, my 4th one actually. As of now I have five scrapbooks. I started making one since September 2008. So instead of keeping all those photos in a box, be creative and try some other ways of keeping those in your own artistic and creative way.

3 comments:

  1. I'm also into scrapbooking. And i agree with you that memories do last.I love putting our pix,cinema or concert tickets sometimes even table napkins of the resto we dined in and put some happy comments with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also doing that once in a while, Marlene! ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow it's really nice...Beautiful layout. Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Keep sharing more.
    Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete