Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Writing Is My Hobby | Comfort Zone


        That moment when you have unlimited thoughts on your mind and you can’t share it to anyone ‘cause you’re always alone. That’s the reason why I love writing. I write everything I want to say or just to express my feelings towards someone or something. Writing is my comfort zone. I’d rather choose written examination than oral examination. I think the field that I should be into is creative writing or journalism. But yeah, graduating HRM Student here. I’m such a late bloomer. :D It’s alright though. Writing is one of my hobbies. That’s why I’ve decided to create my own blog to share my thoughts and opinions of anything under the sun. As we all know, blog is a personal journal published on the internet. It’s like an online diary. And I admit, I have a diary when I was in grade school which I wish I never had! I was so embarrassed when someone saw that and read it. It’s a non-sense diary. It’s on the trash now. Don’t forget to check out my ongoing online diary, my blog, once in a while. So yeah, me loves writing. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment