Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby Lips Lip Balm | Maybelline New York


            In the search of the best lip balm suited for me, I give it a try to use this lip balm. Today is my 26th day of using the Baby Lips Lip Balm in Anti-Oxidant Berry from Maybelline New York. Supposedly, I was going to purchase the Energizing Orange but it’s not available so I’ve decided to purchase the Anti-Oxidant Berry instead. Yes, it made my lips softer and I got rid of my chapped lips in just few days. Plus it has a SPF20 for sun protection. This is a good lip balm for a cheap price. And the packaging is cute too.


            I bought the Energizing Orange last week. I’ve been into orange lately. I’m looking forward to purchase the two other variants of Baby Lips Lip Balm.

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I've not this one, but i've lipbalm from Lipsmackers in different flavours like coca cola :) This lipbalm looks sweet too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! :) I hope we also have the tinted baby lips lip balm here in the Philippines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a certain online shop who sells a lip balm like that? :)

    ReplyDelete