Sunday, June 17, 2012

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream | The Fancy Shop


           Beautify your lips with this rich lip cream that provides extreme pigmentation with a silky and glossy finish. This lip cream is a fusion of lipstick, lip gloss and lip stain with intense pigmentation all in one.


           Xtreme Lip Cream has 11 luscious colors. Dolly Girl, Candy Land, Spicy, Butter Nude, Bonfire, Pinky Nude, Absolute Red, Skin Tone, Strawberry Jam, Natural and Nude Peach Fuzz.


          This shade is Dolly Girl. If you want a bright pink shade, the Dolly Girl is perfect for you. This Lip Cream definitely stays well on my lips. It is also surprisingly long lasting. It can be remove easily unlike the other lip creams.


          I got this NYX Xtreme Lip Cream from The Fancy Shop. They sell authentic cosmetics like NYX, Urban Decay, Model's Own, Beauty UK, etc. Go to their page and see for yourself. :)

8 comments:

  1. Nice shades...Next time I buy lipstick I will try that for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super! :) Try to buy on the online shop i suggested :)

      Delete
  2. I love this NYX! My favorite is Addis Abba. Super peg! Found your blog, new follower here.

    Hope you can follow back :)
    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What shade is your favorite? I am going to buy one of this too. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is my fave of all the shades! :) You might want to check The Fancy Shop for NYX Products <3

      Delete
  4. Nice shade! I would love to try it too! :)

    ReplyDelete