Thursday, August 2, 2012

Eiffel Tower Inspired Earrings | Ziral & Dylan


        When you let me choose a certain piece of earrings, I would definitely ask for a Paris inspired one.


        The one on the left is simply an Eiffel Tower inspired stud earrings. The one on the right is a hand-made Eiffel Tower inspired dangling earrings with a pink bow and crystals detail.


        I got this Eiffel Tower Inspired Earrings from Ziral & Dylan. It is an online retail shop which provides affordable beauty products, trendy fashion wear and useful stuffs for everyone. Go to their page and see for yourself.

5 comments:

  1. awesome review you got here!


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind! painter phoenix az

    ReplyDelete