Friday, September 14, 2012

Hi, Hawaii! =)



        Ola! Presenting our centerpiece for our Hawaiian themed function. As you can see the main part of our centerpiece is all about fruit and vegetable carving. Since Hawaii is known for their fresh fruits and vegetables and for their beaches.







        A function is not all about the setting or ambiance of the place, the food is also an important thing to consider. So we’ve prepared few dishes for this function. Hawaiian inspired dishes of course. These are all bite size food items since we chose a cocktail party type of function.


ENJOYING OUR HAWAIIAN COCKTAIL PARTY! =)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I can learn how to do fruit carving. My uncle used to teach me but he gave up because no matter how hard he teach me. I can't learn it even the basic part of it. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite hard to learn at first, but you'll get used to it ;) Thanks, Joanne :)

      Delete