Sunday, October 21, 2012

All Asian =)


This is our final function in our Catering and Banquet class with a theme of all Asian.


Here’s our fruit carving centerpiece.


Watermelons turned into these lovely flowers.


Can you guess what is this one made of? Papaya! Yes, papaya turned into a cute fish with water falls into its mouth.






Asian themed function cannot be complete without Asian cuisine! Credits to my lovely classmate/photographer for these lovely photos.


Say hello to my bow tie! =) I’m assigned as one of the waitresses on our function. I want to wear my purple and pink bow tie, the one that I made, but I don’t want to stand out among the other waitresses. So yeah, I wore this one. Does bow tie suits me? =)

8 comments:

  1. nice blog..i love it.keep blogging..
    regards..
    missy
    http://bestoffilipinofoodrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging the papaya carving! Did you have it carved by a professional or someone in your team did it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) Just someone from my team/classmate did that :)

      Delete
  3. Glad to know that we have the same course!! :D
    AWESOME post..

    ReplyDelete