Thursday, November 8, 2012

Aztec Backpack | Joycey Couture


        I can’t leave our house without a bag. I know some people are too lazy to bring one but even if I don’t have that much to bring, I will always bring a bag with me.


        I can’t express how much I love this Pink Aztec Backpack! It’s as cute as my childhood photos. Haha!


        I got my Aztec Bag from Joycey Couture. They provide chic and classy bags for you to love. As well as stylish clothes and lovely shoes. Want one? Go to their page and see for yourself.

6 comments:

  1. Love the prints! <3

    Arm candies and fashion get up for less?
    Visit http://www.facebook.com/GreenBerriesOnline now!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the aztec print backpack <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Uminami! :) Will post an OOTD using this lovely backpack soon. <3

      Delete
  3. im going loca with aztec prints too - they never gone out of style!

    ReplyDelete