Friday, November 16, 2012

SKIRT-A-HOLIC!

My love for skirts these past few months reached its peak.

And there is no other online shop than Fashion Infinity that provides only the best and most stylish skirts in town!

Check out these modish skirts:

Printed Peplum Skirts:






Plain Colored Peplum Skirts:




Printed Bodycon Skirts:





Want one? Visit Fashion Infinity Showroom at 2nd floor 268 Catalina Bldg. (along main road) Rizal Ave. near Cuatro Cantos, Brgy. San Juan, Taytay Rizal! =)


14 comments:

  1. whatta skirts!!! love them na =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ti! Do you have online shop too? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patricia! :) I used to own one before. Been very at school that's why i haven't maintained it. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Skirts overload. I sooo love the peplum ones with abstract prints. I will go online shopping right after my board exam this weekend. And I wouldn't miss these lovelies. It will be on the top of my list. Actually it is, in my bookmarks tab. Hee

    By the way, please please check out my blog post about Ray-Ban. And please leave a comment. Hee Thank you sooo much :)

    http://jobellelopez.blogspot.com/2012/11/ray-ban-me-legendary.html

    Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Belle! :) The printed peplum skirts are my faves! ;)

      Delete
  4. WOW! those skirts are pretty awesome.. =) I love the designs and color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty peplum skirts! <3 Anyway, I've been following your blog for quite some time na. :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love skirts! Lovely pics! I just hope there are pieces which are under the knee:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! :) You might want to suggest that to the owner of the online shop ;)

      Delete
  7. Love the Skirts... it's classy... it's formal but it can be casual too... loveit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're surely is! <3 Thanks, Narissa :)

      Delete