Saturday, November 24, 2012

Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Medicated Tangerine | eos (Evolution of Smooth)



Can a lip balm make you smile? eos think so. That’s why they’ve invented these lip balms.



Long-lasting moisture
Shea butter & vitamin E
Smoothes on clear
New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
Twist-off top
Gluten-free
Paraben-free
Petrolatum-free
Phthalate-free


            eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.


eos smooth sphere style lip balm has seven (7) variants or flavors:

Summer fruit
Lemon drop
Strawberry sorbet
Honeysuckle honeydew
Medicated tangerine
Sweet mint
Pomegranate raspberry




This is eos smooth sphere in medicated tangerine. This is my daily lip balm. I can’t go out without this. Isn’t it so cute? Looks like an egg. :D I love how it smoothens my lips whenever I have a cracked lips.


TWIST OFF TOP. PUCKER UP. SMOOTH ON. SMILE! =)


            I got this eos lip balm From HEAD to TOE by Urban Closet. They provide stylish clothes, accessories, cosmetics, bags and many other things you’ll surely love. Go to their page and see for yourself.

10 comments:

  1. Sweet! Would love to try one some time. :)

    Visit my online shope at
    http://www.facebook.com/GreenBerriesOnline
    For affordable arm candies and clothing.
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a bunch of those in store and people using them! They look cute, perhaps I should buy some this holiday. Keep up the great posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try one for yourself, Natalia! :) Thanks <3

      Delete
  3. where in Philippines can i buy EOS lip balm? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm for the first time today. After an hour, I was hooked. It ended up being the kick-off post for my new blog: http://livelaughloveblogforever.wordpress.com/2013/05/27/eos-sweet-mint-lip-balm/ which I wasn't planning on posting to until Sunday with my first DIY project. I cannot wait to try the rest of these.

    Have you tried the summer fruit? I almost purchased it, but I was worried it would be overwhelmingly sweet. Any feedback?

    Please check out my blog: http://livelaughloveblogforever.wordpress.com/
    Things are still in the early stages, but there's a lot coming in the near future. You can also follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LiveLau57379791

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where could i find some in Paris please ?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete