Saturday, November 24, 2012

Yellow T-strap Shoes | Dtams Online Store


YELLOW + SHOES = FAVORITE <3


Lovin’ my Yellow T-strap Flat Shoes! Looks so comfy? Yes it is! I will surely look fashionable roaming around wearing this shoes yet feeling so comfortable.



I’m quite busy for my OJT. Will surely wear this lovely shoes for one of my Outfit Of The Day post one of these days! =)


            I got these lovely T-strap Flat Shoes from Dtams Online Store. They provide made-to-order shoes! From wedges, pumps to flat shoes and platforms! They also provide fashionable Bangkok clothes. Go to their page and see for yourself!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, those are cute shoes! Never had a yellow shoes . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mhoie! :) This is really cute! :) You might want to try for one <3

      Delete
  2. This is really cute, gonna visit their site! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll surely love their shoes, Jessamer. <3

      Delete
  3. Hi Girl! :)
    I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Thank you so much! God Bless :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes
    are very beautiful....I have never seen before like that....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike! :) I just want to wear this all the time :D

      Delete
  5. wow cute..looks comfy..maybe i can wear it with a harem pants..:)

    ReplyDelete