Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Music Lover | Current Playlist

Not every song you listen to are the ones you really like the most. Sometimes, you listen to a certain song because of someone. Maybe they're the songs that they really like, or they're the songs you reminisce for some certain reasons.


SUPERMAN - JOE BROOKS

I just recently liked this song. Because it reminds me of someone who's special to my heart. And the lyrics is just so perfect!


THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY - TIFFANY ALFORD

And obviously, i named my blog after this song by Katy Perry. But i love this version more than the original one. hehe!


YOU & I (By Chance) - J.R.A.

I think every girl wants this song. Or love rather. Such a fairytale. Happy ending. I wish to have a story just like lyrics of this song. Or maybe, I can surpass this song with my own fairytale.


ORDINARY SONG - MARC VELASCO

I first heard this lovely song from a t.v. show just few months ago. And i instantlty fell in love with it! I am thinking of playing this song once I am walking in the aisle in my own wedding! Such a memorable moment.



NOT YOUR ORDINARY LOVE - M.Y.M.P.

I'm into mellow or chill songs this past few days. I think it is because of my busy and stressful OJT life! Haha! Joke. I love my job as a reservations agent! =) But i do love this song. Love the lyrics!

ONE GOOD THING ABOUT MUSIC, WHEN IT HITS YOU, YOU FEEL NO PAIN.

4 comments:

  1. Love the songs in your playlist, girl! =)

    http://thejoyceish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here, i love music too:)you're right, when it hits you, no feel pain.:)

    ReplyDelete