Sunday, December 16, 2012

Travel 101: Local Places I Wanted To See!

So here are the places here in the Philippines that I wish to go or see very soon!


ADVENTURE RESORT!

I will go here one of these days. Hopefully, early next year! Imagine, you can see an Eiffel Tower miniature only here in the Philippines! I know it is just 40 feet high, but IT IS STILL AN EIFFEL TOWER! :D Adventure Resort is located in Gulod, Tigbe, Norzagaray, Bulacan.


BALESIN, POLILLO ISLANDS, QUEZON!

I’m not really into beaches because I don’t know how to swim, but I do love going to the beaches because I love how it makes me feel calm and relaxed instantly. Balesin is a forgotten island. Kudos to the owner of this photo. Great shot indeed!


SUNSET AT ANINUAN BEACH!

I so love sunset! Who doesn’t, right? Without doubt, a breathtaking sunset in the Puerto Galera.


INTRAMUROS!!!

I’ve never been there. Sad but true! Hehe. I swear, I will go there with someone special to me! *wink* And the kalesa? Such a classic and timeless moment. Moments to cherish when you grow old.


PAOAY CHURCH!

For once in my life, I’ve always wanted to be in peaceful places. Just like this, the famous Paoay Church in Ilocos.

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to all those local places too!!
    Will save up for it haha

    I am following you now. :)
    Visit my blog if you have time :)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ive never heard ung sa bulacan! naku pupuntahan ko ren yan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see our local places din!
    Nice list :)

    ReplyDelete