Saturday, January 12, 2013

SUGARY | Cakes & Cupcakes

Random sweets I found in the internet while surfing with this kind of weather. Cold and lazy Saturday! =)


Of course, the first thing I would post is something related to Paris or Eiffel Tower! :D This is a cute cupcake that I wouldn't want to eat if someone would give me something like this.


Cool! A pink gown slash cake! :D


There’s someone in my mind when I saw this one. A perfect cake for a very girly friend person.


Apart from Paris/Eiffel Tower, I’m also obsessed with anything British. Beside from the fact that British people has the best accent in this world, my favorite ANTM Model, Sophie Sumner is a British!


Cute! Watermelon slice of cake anyone?


CHOCOHOLIC? This is so cool. Different chocolates in one cake! :D


ICE CREAM CAKE! =) I want!


Very luscious cupcake indeed!!! Make that three exclamation points. Haha!


INSTA-CAKE! =)

2 comments:

  1. Cute cakes! :)

    Visit Green Berries at
    http://www.facebook.com/GreenBerriesOnline
    For affordable arm candies and clothing.
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete