Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Quotes | We Heart It

 Whenever I’m down and have no one to talk to, I just look at my phone to read some inspiring and encouraging quotes just like these ones. Because somehow, it boost my self-esteem and light up my feelings.


I grew up watching these movies! Good old days.




I can be whatever I wanted to be. Yeah, that’s the spirit!

\

Sleep is more rewarding than money. It is when you already have a job. Trust me.


Life is so much easier when you do this.


No one will ever be you, just YOU!




8 comments:

  1. Lovely quotes! Thanks for sharing.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that almost anyone would love quotes, just like me who happen to save all cute, witty, interesting, and life inspiring photo quotes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im also read qoutes when i feel down so that my self confidence will be up and have some motivation.

    ReplyDelete